[Nfb-krafters-korner] Xmas in August

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 17 18:23:11 UTC 2012

Everyone right after the holidays had great ideas of classes they would
like to do and teach.  Everyone loved the idea of starting holiday projects
early and liked the Xmas in August.  Well folks where are all of you?   We
need to book these classes now and get you to fill out the class  proposals.
I only have one person who contacted me and filled out her  class proposal.

I have the month of August to fill up with great holiday projects.  We  all
want to get going early instead of jamming those holiday classes in and not
 have time to make some of them up for giving away.

I am ringing the Holiday bells for all of you now!

We want these posted on the website by the end of June.