[Nfb-krafters-korner] Note to new folks

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed May 30 22:44:50 UTC 2012

Hello,

Just a welcome to all the new folks that have joined our list and have been
 really quiet.  Please do drop us all a little note here on the website and
 let us know who you are, what state you live in and of course what crafts
you  enjoy or what crafts you want to learn more about.

We have a great group of folks here that are all willing to help you figure
 out how to do all types of crafts.

Just another note:  For the new folks you are welcome to join by  calling
in any of our chats which are on Monday evenings.  We also  encourage you to
sign up for a class that interests you and give it a try.   To our new folks
we invite you to do a free "Try It Class" to see how you can  learn from
other blind folks via telephone conference call.  Let me make it  clear that
if a class is 3 lessons long your "Try ItCClass" is for the entire  number of
classes.  When you have completed your "Try It Class", we  encourage you to
become a paid member of the NFB Krafters Division.  With  your $10
membership you are entitled to take as many classes as you want July  thru July for
free.  Your only expense is for your supplies and your long  distance phone
call.  We do have Early Bird Specials for membership as what  is going on
right now so you can get a longer membership time for the same price  and take
those classes.

If you want to take any of the Xmas in August classes you need to have your
 membership paid unless you are using a "Try It Class".  This is good for a
 one time use.

So the folks that have been here remember if you are planning on taking
those Xmas in August classes be sure your membership is paid up for the
upcoming  July 2012 to July 2013  time.  We have classes planned and sign up for
the Xmas classes will begin around July 1st.