[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hadley Seminars

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 31 15:30:06 UTC 2012

There has been talk about getting books on crafting.  I thought some  of
you might find this seminar helpful.  I am going to try to be  there.

_Blindhands at AOL.com_ (mailto:Blindhands at AOL.com)

Seminars at Hadley Presents: NLS/BARD: Downloading Done  Easy

Date: Wednesday, June 6,  2012

Time: 11:00 AM CDT, 16:00  GMT

Are you ready to start downloading books and magazines  from the National
Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped  (NLS)/the Braille
and Audio Reading Download (BARD) service and start listening  to them today?
Whether you are new to NLS/BARD or a long-time user of their  services, you
might find this straightforward, step-by-step approach helpful in  learning
how to download, extract and transfer BARD content to your digital  device.

Join Seminars at Hadley as Douglas Walker, instructor of  assistive technology
at The Hadley School for the Blind, presents on the  incredible content
NLS/BARD has to offer.

Hadley Dean of Educational Programs and Instruction Doug  Anzlovar will
moderate this 90-minute seminar. A question and answer session  will be
included as part of the seminar.
Space in this seminar is limited. Please only register if  you know you are
available to attend so that others are not closed out. _To  register for
this seminar, follow this  link._
(http://click.icptrack.com/icp/relay.php?r=15857169&msgid=596325&act=HFCH&c=225701&destination=http://hadley.edu/SeminarD
etails.asp?sid=138)