[Nfb-krafters-korner] Reminder, reminder

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu May 31 17:36:21 UTC 2012

We still have room in our Crochet Edging class that will begin next  week.
There is homework for that class so please do not delay and sign up  now.

We have the Loom class the following week.  Don't forget you need to  be at
the Monday Night Chat June 11 to learn the technique of moving stitches to
create the chevron, shell and seed stitches that will be taught to create
this  unique designed scarf.  The pattern is Tonya's own creation pattern
made  especially for this class!
 Sign ups can be done over on _www.KraftersKorner.org_
(http://www.KraftersKorner.org)