[Nfb-krafters-korner] how is everyone?

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu Nov 1 18:51:21 UTC 2012

I had the great priviledge to talk to Dixie yesterday.  They are well with
no real damage.  But they don't have power or water.  The cottage is fine,
smile.  This great lady will be with us soon. Well as soon as she gets
electricity and water, smile.

She is making a sweater for herself.  Now aren't we the last on the list to
make something for.  Good for Dixie!

Becky and Jake waving a paw