[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crystal ball looking ahead

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Fri Nov 2 17:36:50 UTC 2012

I need to let everyone know that we will hit 50 classes given for this year
 at the NFB Krafters Division [Krafters Korner] by the end of November.  We
 do have a couple of classes booked in December so we will break our goal!

Looking ahead in my crystal ball I need to tell you that January will be
such a busy month and February is filling in already.  Basically for the
month of January These are the days of the week that are booked for the  month:
 Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Saturdays.  We only have a  few Fridays
open   We do have a couple of MondaysNight Chats openings  left, but other
then that we are booked.

For those teachers thinking of a class, please do not hesitate to contact
me and book a date in February for your class.All class proposals for the
month  of January need to be submitted by the second week of November.  Thank
you  to those teachers who have already submitted your class proposals.