[Nfb-krafters-korner] Crystal ball looking ahead

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 3 23:53:38 UTC 2012

Joyce wrote:

I need to let everyone know that we will hit 50 classes given for this year
at the NFB Krafters Division [Krafters Korner] by the end of November.

Cathy says:

I for one am so happy to have had the opportunity to participate in many of
these classes as either a student or teacher. I can not really express what
a difference these classes have made in the quality of my life. I am
learning more all the time about my own talents and growing from this
knowledge. I have made many new friends and am happy as a consequence.
Evenings are now something to look forward to.  I hope that Krafter's Korner
will continue to grow and be a bright spot in people's lives, and I will
continue to participate in the group to help ensure its continued success
and growth.