[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loom knit hat idea

Carol Osmar osmarc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 4 16:51:00 UTC 2012

This summer I spent a lot of time with my sister-in-law and got
her hooked on the KK loom.  She just told me about a snowman hat
she is designing.  I think it sounds cute so I want to share her
idea with you.

She will make the hat out of white of course  and she plans to
embroider the snowman's  face on it.  I think you could also make
his face with buttons.  She will make him a little hat which will
attach to the top of the  main hat and the brim on the main hat
will be made from the same color yarn as the little  hat to
represent his scarf.  I think your imagination could run wild
with this one.

By the way.  My sister-in-law never pays full price for anything.
She found both  the KK loom and flexy loom she is using, at
thrift stores.

Carol