[Nfb-krafters-korner] note to soap sack classmates

Henrietta Brewer gary.brewer at comcast.net
Sat Nov 10 22:12:11 UTC 2012

Hi Cathy,
I finished my sack last night while I was on the phone. I don't like the bind off really well. It is tight and reduces the opening of the sack. Also, I am wondering if we even need to make the eyelet row. the pattern has huge openings on its own. but I absolutely love the sack. I love the pattern for the body of the sack. Since it is a soap sack and not a wedding dress, I might make the beginning the top of the sack and use the toe bind off at the end for the bottom. But that's me, basically lazy.
Thank you again so very much for teaching the class. If you find the bind off works better another way I will be glad to give it a try. Maybe yours isn't tight doing it this way.
Henrietta