[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friendship Bracelets (was: RE: Kumihimo)

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 14 19:02:49 UTC 2012

I am always looking for new classes!  We are booking in February at  this
point.

In a message dated 11/13/2012 11:14:09 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jillbilly4 at comcast.net writes:

Hi,
My son makes these bracelets out of parachute cord.  It  is called a colbra
braid.  All the teens here like them.  If  there is interest, I can learn
and
teach a  class.

Jill