[Nfb-krafters-korner] Friendship Bracelets (was: RE: Kumihimo)

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Nov 16 01:11:24 UTC 2012

I read this post and wondered if this is the same type of bracellet I made
at camp Bloomfield (a blindness camp in the Malibu region).  Do you take two
strands and wrap them around so they make a knot?  If so, I know how to do
it.  I made a nice pink one that I use to identify my cane.  Maybe I can try
it and see if I can be of help to anyone who wants to do it.  I don't know
the closure, though.  We just made a knot at each end and then tied them
with a bow.  If there's a more professional way, I'd like to know it.  sorry
for this long post but, I got excited about it.

Regards,

Denise