[Nfb-krafters-korner] red heart sashay yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 20:15:33 UTC 2012

Hi Sarah,

I am curious about this class for making the magic scarf. Will it be a class
for a beginner knitter? Would it be advisable for a beginner to learn to
knit with this type of yarn? What size needles will be needed? I'm a
beginner needle knitter, and I'm Not certain I'm up to this challenge with
needles, but I'd like to try this yarn out on a loom. just in case I decide
to dive in however, what size needles would I need? I have a friend who has
all kinds of crafting supplies that she gives me if I need them and I want
to ask her for the needles before she turns into a snowbird and leaves for
Florida for the winter.

Thanks,
Cathy, who will see you Thursday night.