[Nfb-krafters-korner] creating a new project from an old project --retry

Susan Roe dogwoodfarm at verizon.net
Fri Nov 16 04:12:28 UTC 2012

You can decrease with crochetting by every so many stitches skipping a
stitch, do several stitches and skip a stitch.  I like to put a round row of
single crochet stitches between a round row of decreases.  Then when you
have a two inch gap or so, you can either go smaller or run your cut yarn
through the last round of single crochet stitches and draw close, fasten off
and weave in ends.

Susan
dogwoodfarm at verizon.net