[Nfb-krafters-korner] creating a new project from an old project --retry

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 17:59:33 UTC 2012

Thanks all for your suggestions. I love them all and want to try them
all. I've decided to decrease the hat so it shapes nicely toward the
top of the hat. Like Susan suggested, I will plan on doing a row of
single crochets between every row of decreases. Depending on how that
looks, I may try the plus sign seam or make a small enough gap at the
top where I can thread through the last row and pull shut. I'm going
to have to finish this project and let you all know how it turned out.