[Nfb-krafters-korner] pony bead Braille on bags

Theresa Taylor tct71887 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 16 05:16:40 UTC 2012

Amanda and I have started putting Braille on cell phone bags and on these small bags with crosses. You can put a name or a short phrase.
For more info email me off line. We can custom make bags.
The price depends on the bag and the number of letters.
For a basic cell phone case with either a shoulder strap or belt loop it is $8 and this includes 12 characters
The small bags with handles start at $12 and can take up to 30 characters. These bags are in a background color with a textured yarn as a cross.
For more questions email me off list.
tct71887 at gmail.com

Reverend Theresa C. Taylor
Executive Director