[Nfb-krafters-korner] chocolate question

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 17 03:14:11 UTC 2012

Hi,

I know that we primarily discuss crafts such as beading and yarn, but I have
a question for any chocolateers out there.  What is a good source for
purchasing quality melting chocolates?  I bought some chocolate Braille
candy molds and wanted to make some bars for gifts.  I realize that you can
buy Hershey's and Ghirardelli in the grocery stores, but thought someone
might know of a place to buy in larger quantities.  I appreciate any info at
all.

Jill