[Nfb-krafters-korner] hemming jeans

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 22:20:58 UTC 2012

Hello,

Don't sew, but my thought about length determination would be to measure the
inside of the leg and use this measurement (the inseam) it is the distance
between the crotch and the ankle bone. when hemming. When I purchase jeans I
always note the length of the inseam and wear in-between a petite and
regular women's size. It isn't easy to find a 29 inch inseam. So sometimes I
must get pants  hemmed and when I must do so, I ask for the 29 inch inseam.
Cathy