[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need help with the flat closed methodbind off ...

Lisamaria Martinez lmartinez217 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 19 17:54:22 UTC 2012

I don't know ... I think everyone here is a rabble rouser.

I'm about to do a really cool project on the loom (a purse) and I was
trying to study up a bit. It seems easy to create, but the directions
for  the flat closed method just were plain ol' weird. I've never cut
yarn and then used it to bind off. I've tried Cathy's method of going
back and forth on the loom to bind off but I kept finding myself not
going straight across to each side. I'm going to try this way of going
from left to right and going further away from the first peg. I'll let
you all know how it turns out.

I absolutely appreciate everyone's help on this list. It is always so
useful. And, thanks to barb and others I'm about to try and make a
magic scarf. I got this gorgeous sapphire Fun fur yarn I'm dying to
test out. My only problem is learning all the different ways to wear
the scarf. My husband was an awful narrator when we watched the
YouTube video. Maybe, I just need to make it and then he can show me.

LM