[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit ruffled scarf

Barb Roland barbwire59 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 18:18:02 UTC 2012

Cathy, I"m just getting home today and breifly glancing thru emails, saw
your post about the ruffle scarf, I've tried the ruffle yarn on the long
loom per Isela's video, it's not as easy as it sounds, however, when I left,
someone was trying it on the flower loom, give me a chance to catch up on
posts and I'll lee if it was easier on the flower loom.
Barb