[Nfb-krafters-korner] Loomers

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Tue Nov 20 19:22:54 UTC 2012

To the loomers out there...

I had 2 looming hooks that I had gotten with the Flexilooms and I really
liked them.  Now that I am getting back into looming with the Kiss loom I
really do not like the tool they sent to me.  I started using the Flexiloom
hook and now I can't find it.  [that will teach me not to clean off my
working table.  The Flexiloom [In the attic] is no longer up online.

Can anyone advise me where to purchase a hook?  The one that I liked  had a
large rubber type padded handle maybe an inch thick and a metal rod type
with the right angle bent end was maybe at least 6 inches long.  The rubber
part was maybe 4 inches long.  I liked it because the handle was thick
enough and I did not have to cholse my fist tight to hang on to it.  It was
long enough the metal straight part to reach in and get the yarn.

The one that I got with the kiss loom is small all over and I find it hard
to hang onto and get the yarn.

Any suggestions on where to purchase these and maybe have some choice in
them.  It is really tough not being able to see these darn things on the
computer to help maybe make a decision.