[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Wed Nov 21 18:28:29 UTC 2012

It is simple to center it.  As you said Terry there is a small hole at  the
top of a hat.  You can feel it if you have no sight or you can see  it.
You have 2 strands of yarn from the pom pom so bring 1 strand down on  one
side of the gathering hole and the other strand down on the other side, ttie
it securely I like to then thread the piece of yarn and use a yarn needle and
 go  up on the opposite side of that hole and back down to the inside of
the  hat with each of the 2 strands of yarn and tie it again.  That way it is
secure on 4 sides of the gathered hole at the top of the hat.  It will not
move and be centered.

In a message dated 11/21/2012 9:39:31 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,