[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Powers, Terry (NIH/NCI) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Nov 21 14:14:09 UTC 2012

What is the difference between the two?

Terry P.

-----Original Message-----
From: Terrence van Ettinger [mailto:terrencevane at gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 20, 2012 6:37 PM
To: List for blind crafters and artists
Subject: Re: [Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Hi, all,

This actually sounds more like a tassel than a pom-pom. Although, perhaps I'm not picturing it right. And, how do you attach it to a hat?

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com