[Nfb-krafters-korner] Pom-poms

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Nov 20 23:36:44 UTC 2012

Hi, all,

This actually sounds more like a tassel than a pom-pom. Although, perhaps I'm not picturing it right. And, how do you attach it to a hat?

Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Skype: landrasphaelan
Kingdoms Live Code: x5epp7; Hanging/Words with Friends ID: terrencevak
Occupy Blind Blog: http://occupyblind.wordpress.com