[Nfb-krafters-korner] Being thankful

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Thu Nov 22 18:04:28 UTC 2012

Today is Thanksgiving and I want to send my best thoughts and good health
from Krafters Korner to your home.  I have had the pleasure of meeting some
of you face to face and I have made many new friends through Krafters
Korner.

When I sit down with my family and friends today I am very thankful to have
 the opportunity to bring all of you talented crafters to Krafters Korner.
 We share our love of busy hands, friendship, support and loneliness,
knowledge,  enthusiasm and excitement with each other.

I have a lot to be thankful for with knowing each one of you.