[Nfb-krafters-korner] Being thankful

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Sun Nov 25 00:55:04 UTC 2012

            I would like to wish everyone on the list a very blessed
Thanksgiving.  I know I'm late with this wish but, I didn't have access to
my computer until now.  I agree that I have so much to be thankful for,
especially recovering from my ear surgery and seeing my husband be able to
eat solid food and keep it down after his recent hernea surgery.  God is
blessing us with a new home in Sacramento and friends and places within
walking distance that we need to be productive.  I'm also thankful for all
of you.  We share so many things and you've helped me to try new crafts and
make new friends who love doing crafts and enjoy learning about other blind
persons and how they do things as blind persons.  I love all of you and hope
to get to know more of you in classes coming up or in chats.  Joyce, I
really thank God that I met you.  You're such a good role model for doing
what you want to do even if you're blind.  God bless all of you.

Regards,

Denise