[Nfb-krafters-korner] price alert red heart sashay!!

jill jillbilly4 at comcast.net
Fri Nov 23 00:10:29 UTC 2012

Hi,

I was visiting at my brother's today for Thanksgiving.  His mother in law
was there, and I found out she was a knitter!  Well as we talked, she pulled
out a project from her bag, and it was a beautiful ruffle scarf made from
the red heart sashay!!! I was so thrilled to feel what we all have been
buzzing about!!  She told me that for this weekend, Walmart had it for dirt
cheap.  I checked this out and sure enough online the price has been sliced
to $2.98!!!  I don't know what variety local stores will have, but if you
want a particular color, order online and have it sent " site to store"
which is free shipping.  Happy shopping!!!

Jill