[Nfb-krafters-korner] A fun filled ornament class

Amanda Taylor artaylor94 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 00:23:06 UTC 2012

Hey crafters,
Mark your calendars!  December 11 and 13, we will combine the fun of safety pin beading with pony beads to create an angel and a christmas tree.
These ornaments are great for a gift or to brighten your own home.
We will run the classes at 8 and 10 PM Eastern. Sign up will be soon, but contact Theresa at
tct71877 at gmail.com
for more info.
We are making kits with all supplies including shipping for $6 and every additional $4, both the angel and the tree come in the kit.
We would also be happy to send you the supplies list.

Sent from my iPhone