[Nfb-krafters-korner] I need!!!

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Nov 26 00:47:18 UTC 2012

I am desperately  in search of a Flexiloom mitten loom.  If  anyone had
gotten one last year for the class and it is collecting dust I would  like to
purchase it from you.  My Grand daughter [Bryana age 9] who is left  handed
and I have tried teaching to knit, crochet, bead, make knot bracelets,  etc.
Picked up my mitten loom that had a half done mitten on it and I  showed
her how to do it.  She has come over in the last 5 days for at least  an hour
and she finished the mitten and started another one already.  She  picked
out a new color she wanted from my stash and got going on her own.   I told
her I would get her the mitten loom for Christmas and in the mean time  she
can work on her pair of mittens at my house.  She did so good and had  no
trouble with being left handed and caught on really fast.  I told my Mom  to get
her some of the Thick and Quick yarn for Christmas besides whatever she
got her already.  I am getting the 3 Princesses Girl Scout Uniforms for
Christmas, too.

Big Problem.  I searched on the internet and can not locate the  Flexiloom
Mitten loom any where.  I tried the In the Attic website where we  bought
them before and it is no longer there.  Please help me locate and  find a
Mitten Flexiloom complete with the pick.  It is 2 sepperate looms 1  - 18 peg
loom with 1/2 inch spacing between middle of peg to middle of peg and 1  - 12
Peg loom for thumb with a metal pick long enough for use with the thick
yarn.  The original cost was $9.99.  I just have to find her one or  can I buy
your loom!?!?