[Nfb-krafters-korner] Model car kits for the blind.

nancy yeager nancyyeager542 at verizon.net
Mon Oct 1 15:00:58 UTC 2012

I always wanted something like this as a kid, but nothing was available,

Regarding your question, it would be helpful if you could have some kind of
perforated line to show where to cut in addition to paper templates.  Paper
templates can slip and the edges of them are sometimes difficult to feel
with one hand while cutting with the other.

Thanks for taking our questions and input.

Nancy Yeager