[Nfb-krafters-korner] Model car kits for the blind.

marcro52 at aol.com marcro52 at aol.com
Mon Oct 1 18:03:57 UTC 2012

Thank you, Sahar.

I called a local Radio Shack today, and found that blank audio cassette
tapes are still available.  Since my stereo unit (built in 1985) allows me  to
duplicate cassette tapes, I can make a master tape of the instructions for
each model, and copy it for each kit.

Again, here is the link for the forum web site listing for the five cars I
am preparing so far:
_http://cardboardmodelcarshowcase.lefora.com/2012/09/03/product-and-ordering
-information-2/_
(http://cardboardmodelcarshowcase.lefora.com/2012/09/03/product-and-ordering-information-2/)

One does not have to join the forum to read the posts or arrange to place
an order.  Also, you may email me with questions anytime.

Mark Crowel