[Nfb-krafters-korner] Model car kits for the blind.

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 20:05:52 UTC 2012

Hello Mark,

I am not interested in cars, however I would venture to suggest that
cassette recordings of instructions may not be the best way to go. I mean,
who still even owns a cassette recorder? I used to have one of those dual
cassette decks once upon a time myself! <smile> I have a digital recorder
for books and so forth. I have a player that will read computer files as do
a number of us blind folks. So, I would suggest instructions in a text file
which you could send to folks with their orders. We have some one on the
list who sells beading kits, and this is what she does and it works well.
Cathy