[Nfb-krafters-korner] kiss loom

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 21:52:02 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce,

The Kiss loom does sound good, I like the spacing between the pegs of 1/4"
and I like that they have hat looms. I will ask on another list if these
looms have grooves in the pegs. I have heard however that what folks do when
there are no grooves in the pegs, is that they hook the yarn from the side
and they say it works fine. Some one who wrote had just received her Kiss
loom and she said that she could not put it down.
Please let us know if you purchase this loom, I would be interested to here
all about it.

Cathy