[Nfb-krafters-korner] list folks

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Mon Oct 1 03:37:05 UTC 2012

Hi,
As I said before, a few emails ago, I miss typed the command, and I did
apologize. The command is control V as in victor, not control P as in papa.
I corrected myself in the same email message in which I apologized.
If this was not directed at me, I again apologize, but I know I'm the one
who started this mess that has a rather simple solution.

In Christ, Miranda