[Nfb-krafters-korner] list folks

Miranda B. knownoflove at gmail.com
Tue Oct 2 17:28:38 UTC 2012

Hi,
I haven't experienced that as of late that I can think of off the top of my
head. Sometimes, when you're dealing with a group/list such as this, the
list administrator can hide personal email addresses to keep list members
privacy. While this may be beneficial in some instances, I think it depends.
I'm thinking that if all you see is the name and no email address, I can't
think of any way to resolve this issue. If I happen to find a way, I'll
certainly let you know!
Sorry I wasn't able to be of more help, and have a great week!

In Christ, Miranda