[Nfb-krafters-korner] Christmas wreath

Denise Shaible denise.shaible at att.net
Fri Oct 5 06:28:42 UTC 2012

Theresa,

I'd be interested in doing the wreath but I don't remember whether or not
you said a beginner could do it.  when would you need to have the $40.00?
by the way, I got all of my pins ready for the votive candle holders but I
have questions.  I'd really appreciate it if either Ken or you could call me
at:  424-558-0862 or write me off list at:  denise.shaible at att.net to answer
my questions.

I heard you're ill so there's no hurry.  Whenever Ken or you get a chance,
let me know.  I had them done a while ago but, I somehow couldn't find your
e-mail.  God bless and get well soon.

As for other kits, I may want to buy another votive kit if this one comes
together as I believe it will.

Regards,

Denise