[Nfb-krafters-korner] Lion Jiffy Thick and Quick Yarn Ozarks

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 23:07:08 UTC 2012

Hi all,

Well, I couldn't find the yarn I purchased from Joann's on the Lion brand
site in wool-ease T and Q because I actually purchased Jiffy Thick & Quick.
Both these yarns are super bulky weight but the Jiffy Thick & Quick has
variegated color patterns named after mountain ranges. The Jiffy T and Q is
also 100% acrylic while the wool-ease T and Q has a mixture of wool and
acrylic. So anyhow the description of the yarn for my poncho is Jiffy T and
Q Ozarks:  Red,

burgundy shading to black. So anyhow, just to clear this up for myself and
anyone else interested.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy