[Nfb-krafters-korner] holiday yarn

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:35:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I bought some yarn, among other things, at Joann's today and I went to the
Lion brand site to find the description of the T and Q yarn I purchased to
tell all of you about it. I can't find the description or exact name on the
site. It may have been Ozark, but I'm not at all certain. What I do remember
is that It is variegated in shades of reds, grays and black. These happen to
be some of the colors I like to wear. It is for a knit poncho, well, at
least that's the plan for the yarn at present.

But the point of my message is to let you know that while on the Lion Brand
site I saw a bunch of holiday T and Q now available. Its real costly, but
you might want to go and check it out if you like sparkly yarn.

http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/we-thick.htm?categoryKey=1419769&start=25&pag
eLength=25

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy