[Nfb-krafters-korner] looking for a knitting teacher

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Tue Oct 9 18:03:14 UTC 2012

I could use a review.  I tried to knit a baby blanket on circular needles and after a few rows, some how, I had a gap in my work.  I took out the last few stitches and started knitted the row again, but the gap reappeared!  Something must have gotten twisted and getting used to working with fuzzy yarn, what a mess!
I am going to try it on the loom.  I tried straight needles, but a stitch fell off the back end of the needle.  This weekend was not my luck for knitting.
I did finish my pretty pink, beaded hat and the pins for my basket, before tackling this blanket!

Terry P.