[Nfb-krafters-korner] textured knitted scarf

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 18:10:37 UTC 2012

Hi all,

I was in Joann's yesterday, as I've said, and while there my friend let me
see a knitted scarf. It was around four inches wide made of at least three
different textures of yarn and probably as many different types of stitches.
It felt so awesome! one was a nubby yarn, one was fuzzy and the other was
regular worsted weight. It felt like perhaps a four-ply. The yarns used were
both variegated and plain, but all coordinated. I sure wish I had a pattern
like that! has anyone seen one? probably on Lion Brand site. But I just
wouldn't know what to search for. If I found a pattern like that, I would
try needles for certain!

The other reason I think I might like to knit with needles is because there
are just so many patterns out there!

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy