[Nfb-krafters-korner] Chat tonight Cancelled

Terrence van Ettinger terrencevane at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 19:17:07 UTC 2012

Oh man...and I was just kicking myself for missing it due to technical
issues. Since the death of my wi-fi in a huge wind-storm-induced power
outage, I have to make a trip to Starbucks in Safeway in order to use
Skype. '-( I hope to make the rescheduled one though.

Terrence

Facebook: www.facebook.com/anguslaren
Twitter: @LandrasGembar
Words/Hanging with Friends ID: terrencevak