[Nfb-krafters-korner] Jiffy

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Wed Oct 10 19:05:50 UTC 2012

How confusing! I do not think I have ever seen Jiffy yarn in Michaels, before.  I like to see and feal yarn and watch for sales.  This    way I can determine if I like it and then buy more on line.  Some times I can do just as well buy watching for a half off sale, then no shipping!
Thanks for the description!
Terry P.