[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 23:58:47 UTC 2012

Hi Terry,

A Kleenex box in January or February sounds of interest to me. but I don't
know how difficult a project this would be? I'd like to do something fairly
simple, but a project that will help me expand the little knowledge I
already have. Is the Kleenex box  a beginner skill level project? I don't
know how complicated stripes would be. however learning how to connect
pieces to make a box shape would be interesting. All I can do now is the
European stitch in rows. but that is more than I knew how to do this
morning! Thanks to Henry!
The more I know, the more I want to know.

Cathy