[Nfb-krafters-korner] Plastic canvas

Powers, Terry (NIH/OD/DEAS) [E] Terry.Powers at nih.gov
Fri Oct 12 16:52:13 UTC 2012

Cathy and Portia;
Try the coaster set on 7 count canvas, before trying any more classes.  You can do it!  You need to get the feal for the smaller holes, Cathy.
The cleanex box, diaginal, is not that hard.  By the way, I forgot to tell you all, I have a dot patern, too!

In computer class, thismorning, finally!
Terry P