[Nfb-krafters-korner] Today: Yarn

Ramona Walhof ramona.walhof at gmail.com
Fri Oct 12 21:03:50 UTC 2012

You can do it on a sixteen-inch circular needle, and you don't need to sew
it together.
 I learned that when my kids were in college and I was making scarves in
college colors.  But you have to reverse the pattern on the second half of
the row.  If it is too complicated, maybe it isn't worth it.  If there is a
lot of stockinette stitch, though, it keeps the scarf from rolling. I like
knitting forever without having to turn the project over every row.     Just
a thought.

Ramona

Ramona