[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all Class members

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Sat Oct 13 17:43:32 UTC 2012

It seems as in the classes I have been having  trouble determining who is
at a class.  It is very important if you want to  receive the recordings that
 you say your name one at a time clearly.   It might be a good idea that
either the teacher makes sure no one is talking at  the same time or the
teacher takes attendence by calling a name with the student  replying.

I send a class list to each teacher.  I try to make less work for the
teacher, but this is not working as well as it can.