[Nfb-krafters-korner] to all Class members

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 19:32:13 UTC 2012

Hi Joyce,

Hmm, I never heard any one "take attendance," in a class on KK before, but I
decided to do so in my last class or two. since there were quite a few folks
and I wanted to know exactly who was there, so I could ask this person or
that if they were doing ok from time to time. reminded me of school!
<smile>   This method worked well for me. of course it meant that I had to
have the class list handy, but this was no problem for me since my remote
keyboard is laying on the arm of my lazy boy chair. however, for other
instructors,  they can always memorize the list of their students, that is,
if they are not as memory challenged as I am. a third idea is for everyone
to say their name as is usually done, then the instructor say all the names
they heard and then if a student does not hear their name spoken, they can
then speak up.

Cathy