[Nfb-krafters-korner] another question about yarn colors

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Sat Oct 13 22:49:00 UTC 2012

Hello Cindy or anyone else who can look and tell us,

I was looking at the Hometown USA yarns with Terry this afternoon. would you
believe they have 50 colors to choose from? Anyhow, we were wondering what
the difference between a variegated, a twist and a painterly colored yarn
was? We already have learned about tweed and heather, now we want to learn
more!

Thanks.

BTW, Also some one was asking about football colors, perhaps these are good
colors for some teams? Noticed a gold that some one was looking for. There
were some colors for both pro, as well as college teams named after them.
the Cleveland Browns and the Syracuse Orangemen for example. Why mention
those two? Well, I've lived in Cleveland for most of my adult life and was
raised in New York

!

Here is the link to the yarn descriptions.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy

http://www.lionbrand.com/yarns/hometownUSA.html?categoryKey=1694622&start=0&
pageLength=25