[Nfb-krafters-korner] October 22

Blindhands at aol.com Blindhands at aol.com
Mon Oct 15 17:30:39 UTC 2012

Monday Nighte Chat Knit Together
Come join us on October 22 th at 9 PM Eastern, 8 PM Central, 7 PM Mountain,
 6 PM Pacific.

Host : Charlotte

Bring your knitting needles size 6,7, or whatever and some orange cotton
yarn.  You can do it in regular yarn if you can't find cotton and use it  for
a decoration.  We will be knitting up a Pumpkin for our Harvest  season.
It makes a great dish towel or just a pumpkin decoration for the  season.

Call in # 605-781-1000 and enter the code 875029#

This will give you another chance to win our monthly contest!

Mark your calendar and be sure to send yourself a  reminder.