[Nfb-krafters-korner] Hand Dyed Yarns from Onix

River Woman riverwoman at zoominternet.net
Mon Oct 15 18:41:34 UTC 2012

Hi Fiber Friends at NFB Krafters-Korner,

Since you are so interested and enthusiastic about this great FIND I have told you about - the hand dyed yarns - I am sending a copy to Onix to let him know - and also so that you can contact him directly with your questions about his yarns. Onix is a teacher, designer, and all around artist and he can answer your questions about the yarn and what you can do with it.
Lynda (River Woman)

Lynda Lambert
104 River Road
Ellwood City, PA 16117