[Nfb-krafters-korner] loom knit mitered square

Cathy flowersandherbs at gmail.com
Mon Oct 15 19:14:31 UTC 2012

Hello all,

Well, as I had hoped there are patterns for loom knit mitered squares so
this is something I plan to teach myself to do sometime this winter. It does
not look that difficult, and perhaps I will eventually offer a class and we
can make a blanket square? but at the moment, I still haven't learned how to
make my loom knit item for the mystery class, so it will be awhile.

I am ready to go with my classes in November however with the loom knit soap
sack and coaster.

The more I learn, the more I want to learn!

Cathy